Meet Greg . . .
Greg has achieved record sales for his clients throughout LA’s most prominent neighborhoods. He tends to follow his clients and the architecture, which is a passion for him. Greg has achieved his success through hard work and an optimistic attitude. He is accustomed to working with clients of varying personalities—from the experienced, most discriminating investor to the novice first-time buyer.
Ranked Top 1% in the nation out of 47,000 agents – 2017
Voted an “LA Super Agent” by Los Angeles Magazine
Prior to beginning his real estate career in 2000, Greg was an equestrian competitor in the disciplines of Hunter/Jumper & Dressage. He is also a Founders Circle donor of the Los Angeles Music Center and enjoys a secondary residence in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Together with a Certified International Property Specialist and Architectural Collection Accreditation, he’s an expert at handling international buyers as well as architectural & historic properties.
- Certified International Property Specialist at Sotheby’s International Realty in Beverly Hills
- Top 1% Nationwide Out Of 47,000 Agents – 2017
- ACA, Architectural Collection Accreditation, Architectural & Historic Properties
- Voted an LA “Super” Agent by Los Angeles Magazine
- Experience, Knowledge and Professionalism
- Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate Recognition
- Expertise in Condos, Fine Homes, Classic Estates, and Investments
- Superior Marketing Strategies and Negotiating Skills
- State of the Art Technology & Direct Worldwide Access
- Extensive Personal Network of Agents & Specialists
- Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Board of Realtors