Exclusive Seller Representation
Home buyers once searched the newspapers for properties. Now, over 90% of them start their search on the Internet…
The key to successfully selling your property is be “Relevant” with the latest market trends, have the ability to strategically bring “Value” to both sides of the negotiating table, and at a time when many agents are reducing their advertising budgets, I am actually increasing my highly focused “Global” marketing approach.
The first step in the sale of your property is an expert “pricing” positioning analysis of the property followed by a detailed marketing plan strategy. In addition to exclusive networking and local marketing techniques, Greg also incorporates a state of the art, Exclusive Global Marketing technology. This provides an instant worldwide access to a time sensitive, internationally profiled, luxury focused and privacy-oriented clientele.
The second step is the skillful negotiating process after you receive a legitimate offer and maintaining vital communications throughout the escrow process including inspections, disclosures, fund verifications, and contingency removals.
The final step is the successful completion of the sale and close of escrow.
Clients also benefit from Greg’s extensive personal network of professionals, including inspectors, contractors, designers, escrow firms, title companies, mortgage specialists, etc…
Exclusive Seller Representation includes:
- Comprehensive Profile & Property Analysis
- Superior Marketing, Positioning & Negotiating Skills
- State of the Art Technology & Direct Worldwide Access
- Extensive Personal Network of Luxury Agents Worldwide
- A Unique “Featured Editorial” Approach vs. Most Agents “For Sale” Marketing (Greg’s properties have been featured in many luxury publications, including Architectural Digest).
- Preferred Member of LRE International, #1 Highest Ranked Luxury Real Estate Website in the World.
- Sotheby's International Realty Fine Homes Network in over 40 countries
- Local & Global “MLS” Marketing, CLAW, TheMLS.com, Realtor.com, Yahoo Real Estate, LA Times.com, Prudential.com, Trulia.com, CyberHomes, com, etc…
- Major Relocation Networking, including Primacy, Hewitt, GMAC, etc…
- Professional Photography & Custom Property Website
- Custom Property Brochures & Marketing Materials
- All Showings Attended by Greg Moesser In-Person, Never Assistants or Sub-Agents (Un less by special permission or Dual-Agent Tour).
- Confidential Representation of High Profile Clients and Transactions
- Complete Transaction Coordination
- Member of Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Board of Realtors, CA Association of Realtors
- Ranked Chairman’s Circle “Gold”, Top 5% of Agents
- Award Winning Local Website: #1 LA”s BEST Luxury Real Estate Website
- Voted an “LA Super Agent” by Los Angeles Magazine
Greg Moesser provides his Seller clients with the highest degree of professionalism, a personalized strategy for success and extraordinary customer service.
For a confidential market evaluation of your exclusive property, please call Greg directly at 310-770-9014.
Join Greg's Email Newsletter
Be apprised of the latest "hot" houses for sale, along with occasional market assessments from Greg Moesser
Most clients find Luxury Estates require an astute understanding of the market; Gregory Moesser combines extensive research with his career as a Luxury Estate real estate agent. Newsletters are sent out about once every 3 weeks, with every effort made to ensure only the most relevant (and interesting) information is sent out.